Imprint Beer Company started selling crowlers off their dock at 1500 Industry Road Suite O in Hatfield, PA (19440) over a year ago. Their brews were an instant hit with hop heads and beer lovers alike. After opening a full taproom at the same location, they were able to slowly start producing more beer. Eventually 16 oz can releases were held once a month. Below is the line from the release of Peach Mango Swirl, a Milkshake IPA with peaches, mangoes, lactose, and vanilla. The line wrapped around to parking lot and went down the side of the building.
This Summer they began selling limited frozen Stout milkshakes and frozen fruited sours called “Froojees” available in 9 oz glasses. These are often flavors that aren’t available as a regular beer, such as a Mexican Coffee Stout Milkshake and Caramelized Pineapple Froojee (frozen Schmoojee).
Although Imprint’s most popular styles are hazy New England IPA’s, Stouts, and Fruited Sours (“Schmoojees”), they’ve recently been branching out into lighter styles such as Lagers and Cream Ales. These classic styles still shine among the bold flavors of Imprint’s hop-forward ales. Kegs tend to kick within days regardless of style.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of their taproom in Hatfield, PA, they totally revamped their tap list for this weekend. FIFTEEN (15) new beers will be introduced this weekend, including five (16oz) can releases. The first of these cans is a pastry pilsner collaboration with New Trail Brewing in Williamsport, PA that will be available Friday 8/16 at 5pm.
The second of these can releases is a key lime pie milkshake IPA called a Swirl. It was fermented with graham crackers and vanilla bean and hopped with Citra and Mosaic. If the key lime pie Swirl is anything like their previous “SFT*SRV” style IPA’s, you can expect it to be heavy on the fruit and vanilla. 16oz can releases of Imprint Beer’s Swirls have sold out within a few hours of opening, so get there early for this one!
The third of these releases is an 8.0% hazy IPA appropriately named “One” for Imprint’s first anniversary. This was hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Galaxy and brewed with malted wheat and flaked oats for a smooth, hazy body.
Imprint is bringing back Cling James, a sour IPA with peaches, vanilla, and pie spices, as the fourth 16oz can release for their first anniversary weekend. This was sold in crowlers before they opened the taproom one year ago. The old version was hopped with Galaxy, Amarillo, and Rakau. I hear this one is juicier than the previous release.
The fifth can release is a Blackberry Raspberry Schmoojee. Their Schmoojees are very popular, especially when they’re available to go. Expect this one to be heavily fruited and sell out within a few hours of opening on Sunday.
Notable draft releases for Imprint’s one-year anniversary include a hard cold brew called Mean Mugs, multiple Schmoojees, and two barrel-aged stouts. A hard cold brew is a first for Imprint, but they brewed a handful of barrel-aged stouts in the past. These are very popular among “cicerones” (beer connoisseurs) and most likely will kick before the weekend ends. The full tap list is below:
- One // Hazy IPA w/ Galaxy, Mosaic, and Citra // 8%
- Spelt Cute // Hazy IPA with Citra, El Dorado, Exp. 431 // 8.6%
- Something Shallow & Pointless Pastry Pilsner (New Trail Brewing Collab) // 5.0%
- Fables of the Deconstruction // Hazy IPA with Citra, Amarillo, Idaho Gem // 7.1%
- Coconut Berried Haze // Fruited Hazy IPA // 6.6%
- Key Lime Pie Swirl // SFT*SRV Style IPA // 7.2%
- Cling James // Sour IPA with Peaches & Spices // 6.8%
- Ooey Gooey // Marshmallow Dessert Stout // 12.2%
- Strawberries & Waffle Cones // Dessert Stout // 8.6%
- Mint Chocolate Chip // Dessert Stout // 10.7%
- Apple Brandy Barrel-Aged KGBee w/ Coconut and Cacao Nibs // Colony Meadery Collab // 12.8%
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout // Imperial Stout // 13.2%
- Mean Mugz // Hard Cold Brew // 5.5%
- Schmoojee® Blackberry Raspberry // Fruited & Lactosed Kettle Sour // 6.6%
- Schmoojee® Black & Blue Cobbler // Fruited & Lactosed Kettle Sour // 7.0%
- Schmoojee® Raspberry Birthday Cake // Fruited & Lactosed Kettle Sour // 7.0%
- Grape Puffsicle® // Fruited & Lactosed Kettle Sour with Marshmallows // 7.0%
- Schmoojee® Peach Pineapple // Fruited & Lactosed Kettle Sour // 7.0%
A list of events, including can releases, can be found here on their website.